For those who are interested, here are the different pairs of wellies that I own:
1) Blue Normal Town and Country Wellies – Size 11
2) Premium Town and Country Wellies – Blue – Size 10
3) Black WaterAid Hunter Wellies – Size 11
4) Yellow Original Tall Hunter Wellies – Size 10
5) Gloss Violet Adjustable Hunter Wellies – Size 9
6) Black Carnaby Boa Hunter Wellies – Size 9
7) Peter Storm Comic Book Wellies – Size 10
Feel free to comment on which pairs you like the most!
I thought I’d open my blog with a brief post about my favourite wellies. I own several pairs of Hunters, and whilst they are all great, they do not beat my Blue Town and Country Wellies. They were the first ‘proper’ pair of wellies that I ever bought, and they will always have a special place in my collection as a result. They might have cost only a fraction of the price of Hunters, but the rubber is beautifully supple, and I can walk absolutely miles in them with no issues. They have seen lots of action (as the pic below shows), and they still clean up wonderfully!
The pair I originally purchased was a basic pair of Town and Country, and have recently decided to upgrade to a pair of Premium Blue T&C’s. They feel just as good as my original pair, and come with the added bonus of being 10 to 15cm taller, which will not only allow for better protection against the mud, but allow me to sink in deeper too!
So if you’re thinking about a new pair of wellies at a reasonable price, check out http://www.townandco.com/, you will not be disappointed!
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.